Friday, July 20, 2007

Aha! Something New

I think I'll try to get something started here. I always hear of blogs, well I used to, it's not so much the buzz anymore. Well not where I read anyway.

It's quiet here at work, too quiet, and the time is going by so slowly. I should speed up soon, or I am hoping so.

What do you put in these things anyway? I ramble a lot, so I am not sure if I will have anything of interest.

I was listening to Air 1, http://www.air1.com it is a great Christian radio station, and they said that Korn band member Brian "Head" Welch was no longer in the band and has found God. Wow, I almost fell out of my seat. What news to hear. I think it's old news for most but I hadn't heard about it. He has a book out n such, but I haven't read it. It's on my "to read" list, I'll let you know what I think.

It is almost 11, I should start some work again, I could be back, don't know, but could hah!

Be Blessed!

No comments: