Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter stuffs

So, I have been sucked into the Harry Potter things. I have always followed the series, and just seemed to have died down. Well so I thought, I once again got the bug and I'm trying to finish The Half Blood Prince, so I can start the last Potter book. We went to see the movie today, I give it 4 stars, I love the movies. There are always weird things to notice. Dumbledore didn't wear his glasses much, only once that I saw. Ok enough about the movie.

I didn't get out to stand in lines at midnight all dressed up, but it would have been interesting to see. I don't know if they do those kinda things where I used to live, and the small city that is an hour from where I do live now. I guess I'll never know.

They showed some movies that look worth watching, but of course, I have to read the books first. I have my book list to work on, and it's only getting longer. I need to spend less time online, and more with my nose in books. I am working on that anyway.

I'm too scared to look to see what goes on in the blogs, because I know somewhere I'm going to run across something that kills the book for me LOL I hate endings to be ruined.

Be Blessed!

No comments: