Wednesday, December 5, 2007

i r dead

it'd be nice to be able to function sometime this december. ugh, doods i've been since since the 1st, and yeah just because it's the 4th doesn't mean it hasn't been that long. i swear if this crap lasts through the 24th, i'm going to seriously beat something.

i'm still not able to hold my head up properly LOL picture a 26 no wait 27 year old bobbling head, kind of like a newborn. lmao i must be half dead because i'm laughing at my own crap. geez, i hope this is gone by the weekend. i just want to relax this weekend. i don't even want to go shopping, just a time to veg and be merry.

i left my drink in Austin, ugh, now i won't be merry this weekend.

whyyyyyyyyyy.................

hmmmmm, i don't have any news to share other then my car is going to really really cost me, if I can't figure out what is going on with it. the car dealership is good to go, as long as i pay out the wazoo for it.

...i remember when i didn't have to do all this paying and car dealing on my own...it was so much easier then...but i wouldn't go back to that for the world...

meh.

No comments: