Saturday, December 29, 2007

Where are you Christmas...

Ahh, the season came and went so quickly! Remember as a child it came so slowly. School never seemed to end, then you got this long break it seemed. I miss those days.

I had a really good Christmas, got a few goodies, ate like a pig and just relaxed. Well I slept a bit, I didn't sleep much at all Christmas Eve, I was wanting to sneek a peek at old St. Nick :P

Now I'm waiting for New Years to come around. Wow, what a year!!! I can't believe it is coming to and end so fast, only a few more days left. I think I am just going to hang out with family to ring in the new year. I have been invited to go to a friend's bro's house but I don't know if I want to do that. I think family is the way to go this holiday :P

I'm off to ebay, I'm wanting to get this work out dvd that I've been hearing about.

No comments: