Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Yeah I am a little late, what is new. I've been sick hah! Can you believe it. My first I am sick of the year. It didn't HAVE to be on the first, but hey, I wouldn't be me any other way eh?

Had a good time ringing in the new year with family. We all gathered into the living room of my auntie's house and watched the ball drop *an hour ahead of our time thing* and ahh and oohed, then at the stroke of midnight central time, we clanked our champagne glasses together, hugged and drank. I caught myself getting teary eyed, could have smacked me and then went on about the celebrations. I ALMOST let myself come down to that level, but caught myself and wasn't about to go down that road. Silly me!!

I had yesterday off, lol I was bored, had to find something to do. I had dinner with Ams and the new family. It's odd going over there now. The house is full of kids, the foster parenting seems to be working out for them, I'm happy for em. There are 2 kids that she has that I just adore. I would so take them for mine, if I had funds and had a place of my own.

I've still scouring the net for a place that offers Social Word degrees online. No college around here makes it a tad hard to do so at a college. I found something out of Alaska, but I am not sure if they will let me get it. Something about the way it was worded threw me off. I'm waiting for an e-mail back from them. We'll see.

I like The Cure. Just thought I would throw that in there.

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.