Friday, November 2, 2007

Oh Yeah Oh Yeah!!

*does the it's Friday dance*

It's weird that these days the weeks to by sooo fast. Well Wed. didn't go by fast, I kept falling asleep here at work and praying that the clock would somehow at some point get to 5:00, it did and I went home and crashed. I got some much needed zzz's.

It's that time again to go over there. Over where you ask, mmm just there, you know when you close your eyes, get in the car and point the nose where you want to go and auto-pilot takes over. Yeah, that's the way to be. I'm seriously going to just pack up my gear one of these weekend and head off, mebe north this time, I seem to drive south a lot, so north it is. I wonder where I'll end up, lost indeed, but I'm sure I'll get somewhere.

I plan on doing as little as possible this weekend, I don't do a whole lot, but I just want to lay low, have some drinks, laugh, think and enjoy the time. Mebe if I greatly enjoy it, I'll take Monday off. Hah! Ok, mebe not, but oh well. I work a lot, well I should say I go to work a lot, I don't always have something to do, but that is what I like about my job.

Channel 9 on XM Radio is always playing something good on Fridays, puts me in the mood to dance around, in my socks *it's wintertime, so I can wear my cutesy color socks with designs* and sing along at the top of my lungs. Hah, good times good times.

My bro is being unusually odd, I wonder what's up with him??

Be Blessed!

No comments: