Monday, November 12, 2007

teh stretch

it's Monday, I should be in bed right now, but nope, I'm working. Why can't I have the same holidays as the banks/gov does. That would be awesome. Ahh well, it is quiet, well other then my co-worker walking in saying ok were were we. My sleepy eyed reply was uhhh, *insert completely wrong prop here* haha a few days has passed as well as a few drinks and I'm supposed to remember what is what from Friday. I think people expect too much from me :P haha

the weekend was good. I didn't do much of a lot, but I was chilled, and relaxed. That is how it should be. My car is clean, well the outside anyway, thanks Guy *hugs* today I take on the inside, it's not too bad, just needs a vacuum and the penguin trash to be taken out, and a new scent thing changed. Ugh reminds me, I need to take it in to get the oil changed and at some point, I'm going to have to break down and get some new tires. I don't know if my bank is ready for all that haha!

I am waiting to get XM radio for my car too. Mebe it will be an early Christmas present for me. I think I deserve it, I can't be sporting around a car with no good choons. Well other then cd's but sometimes I just want to plethora of diff choons.

Wooo Thanksgiving is almost here, I'm excited and then Christmas :D < my super big smile time for shopping, I think people are getting books this year. I think everyone deserves a good book every now and then, now just to find something they all like. What a nurd I am :P

Oki, now off to do some net search for pressies!

Be Blessed!

No comments: