Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So he was tased

I followed a link not knowing what was going on. The guy was being disruptive and well he wasn't doing what the police told him to do. I don't know if it was bad enough to be tased over, but he wasn't doing what they said to do.

I checked out cnn.com to see what was being said and many think it was out of hand and others thought he got what he deserved. For speaking his mind, I think meh whatever, but for not doing what the police said, well he got it. They told him over and over, I just don't understand some people. Apparently he has a website that shows him doing other jokes n things, so not sure if it was some sort of set up he had planned. I don't think getting shocked was in the plan though.

I guess I'll never understand people.

Be Blessed!

No comments: