Friday, October 12, 2007

Choons

I'm here in the office, no one is around, I'm jamming out to the 90's on XM. So far they have played all kindsa music that I used to listen to. Haha!! I love days like this, I feel good and ready to take on the world. I could use a nap as well, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

I got my car all ready for the trip this weekend.

I got a violation in the mail from the TX people. They claim I took a toll road that I wasn't supposed to, so they sent me a bill. I thought it was the coolest thing because they snapped a pic of my car's plate and sent it to me. I'm so easily amused I was wowed about it LOL.

I feel like doing something educational this weekend. I don't know what, I just feel the need to learn. Mebe I will just watch the Discovery Channel LOL ... great now I have Bad Touch in my mind.

I think I'm going to read for a bit, I might have something of interest to me to report later. Who knows :P

Be Blessed!

No comments: