Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Autumn October

Such a wonderful time of year. I love the smells of Autumn. The colors are great, the crunchy leaves on the ground. It all builds up to Christmas time :) Oh how I love the holiday season. I will go on and on about it because I love it so. I'm going to try to stay away from those holiday blues, they hit hard, and well everything is different now, so we'll see.

Over the weekend I had a wonderful birthday. I celebrated with new friends, new smiles. I FINALLY got my birthday cake taste quenched. I got some goodies as well, new DVD player :D Penguin Calendar yay! I got a Willow Tree figurine, I'm going to have to look those up, I like them, but don't know much about em, must do research :P I did get a colorful bracelet that tells of Jesus' story. I had a good time opening gifts, laughing over cake and ice cream. In my bro's words, good times, good times.

While you are out in the hustle n bustle of the day, stop and just take a look at the world around you, it goes by just as fast as you do. There are so many things happening that we never just stop and take in the wonderful things the Lord has placed here for us. We don't want to miss all that now because later on, we will realize just how much we've missed.

Be Blessed!

No comments: