Monday, October 15, 2007

I am home! Well I was home last night, just too tired to actually move to do anything. I had a really good time in Austin this weekend. I didn't expect anything different. I did a whole not of not too much and laughed. Oh and drinking a bit here and there. I don't play like I used to, so I chillin with friends and relaxing is always fun.

Now it's back to the usual weekly stuff. I think it will be pretty quiet today. Tomorrow I think the drafting begins *gag* LOL it's not all that bad, but sometimes I honestly think, flying monitors could be a new sport :P

My brain has been working over time in the thought department. New things present themselves every day. I don't usually grab on to them because I've always been rather, hmm, how you say...I guess scared of everything. I now want to just take over and do it all LOL You only live once right? You can let good things pass you by and you never even take the chance right?

Life is still about me, but I'm willing to bring "you" along :P *I'm really not self centered, I'm just fun ^_^

Be Blessed!

No comments: