Thursday, October 11, 2007

Grow a spine man!!! - rambles

It is what I have been telling myself ALL week long. GEEZ! The tension is sooo thick you could cut it with a knife. Come on, I don't live to be looked down on or treated like arse, believe me I had enough of that the 3 years I was in hell. It wasn't fun. No more Mista Nice Chick...well that didn't make a lot of sense, but demmet I know what I am talking about!! >_<

/end rant

So what's the news with me...hmmm...other then living to piss people off *I think some people view me like that* Meh, it's not my thing, I do end up ticking everyone off at some point, I just have that magic touch. I think I get it from my sister, it's a sisterly thing we share. What can I say I am blessed :|

I'm off to Austin yet again o_0 I think there is a magnetic force that pulls me that way. Mebe I'm meant for the city, or *giggle* mebe I am meant for the drama. Nah, I'd rather go for the 1st reason. Honestly, dood, I could make my own city and have the drama make the place go *Quuuuiiiit iiiiit* LMAO!

I guess this is just a place for the rambling to be caught...my brain doesn't seem to be focusing on one thing. My fingers are just typing whatever, I hear it is supposed to be a way to get stuff out, hmmm wonder if it will be therapeutic?

Ewww, I'm listening to the 90's station on XM radio...ick song coming on, this song makes me want to beat it's arse "super mario" style. I may try that this weekend, I have the perfect candidate :P

Oh yeah, cool news, I got a new laptop on Sunday. I like it, but Vista isn't so great, and the way they partitioned the drive is yuck. Why can't they just do things like I like and leave it at that. Nooooo, where are the mind readers when you need em. Aye!!

So that is my mission this weekend, to get my comp bag, get some deco for it, you know I can't have just a pain black bag! I need to hit the mall/bookstore, and mebe have a few drinks, lotsa laughs and just enjoy the weekend. Yay!

Be Blessed!

No comments: