Monday, October 22, 2007

The "Pick-Me-Up"

He saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He washed away our sins, giving us a new birth and new life through the Holy Spirit.
Titus 3:5 NLT

Awesome!

Welp, I had a good weekend, Friday I felt the death by boredom sliding in, but after some sleep and doing nothing came Saturday. The day I was to see the Crowns in concert. Wow! I can't really express how wonderful I felt during the concert, I felt relieved. I've been holding on to some stuff that just needed to be let go. Standing in the audience watching them do their thing for the Lord was great :)

I plan on adding more concerts to the list, hopefully Newsboys will be back around, they were in Austin this weekend, I want to see Jeremy Camp and Chris Tomlin at some point :)

On Sunday, we went to my grandparents house to celebrate my Grandpa's birthday which is today :) Had a good time, even if it was just for a few short hours :)

Time to get the week underday, ugh haha!

Be Blessed!

No comments: