Saturday, October 20, 2007

you take the breath right out of me

a line from a breaking benjamin song i have been listening to constantly for the past few days. it's good, i like it and guess what, i hear it *like the voices in my head*

so being home this weekend is odd. my dad was surprised to see me, he said "i thought you were going somewhere this weekend" lol i guess when you are gone all the time, you get those kind of responses. i'm just relaxing, slowly slipping into insanity while waiting for my ride to get here to wisk me away. yay!!

we are having dinner at Ryan's, i've eaten there one other time with he who must not be named LOL they had about the same amount of evilness deep within them. it was ok, but i'd rather have something else for dinner. it stinks being teh picky. oh well, i'm entitled, i'm the princess so everyone else can just hush up!

today i'm sporting the forgiven shirt, oh yeah i'm ready to go now :p i thin i need sleep haha.

be blessed!

1 comment:

Lisa G. said...

Hey girlie!
I saw this post and thought - wow - have you seen the picture of me with Ben? I have to send it to you - he is so very sweet and that song is on my phone! LOL I just thought, hey that's kinda cool...I just met Breaking Benjamin in March :)
Anyways - how are you doing?
I am catching up on your blog :)
Hugs & love, Lisa