Friday, October 19, 2007

something is missing

i don't know what it is, but it's there. i've been trying to keep myself all good, but something is just eating at me. *gag*

it's friday, i'm excited about that. mebe i will get some rest, mebe not, sleep seems to escape me these days. i get by though :p

nothing exciting to report, other then tomorrow i am going to be jamin' out at a concert and doing something i haven't done in ages. that could be fun, it will be fun, shoot i'll make it fun haha!

the office is quiet, no one is here, mebe it will stay that way, i kind of like it quiet n stuffs. only thing is, i get sleepy haha, i should have brought my book. i'd go get it, but in the 5 mins i'm gone, boss will show up, that's just how it goes.

perhaps i'll go and read up on some little-gamers :) they always make me laugh haha, might be the wake up i need.

song at the moment: beautiful disaster by john mclaughlin

good song :)

be blessed!

No comments: